<body>
BORING!
Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nari punya lah boring!
Tk kuar langsung! duduk pat umah jer! haiz!
Hidayah call me and ask me kalo nk kuar ngan drg ke tak, but i said dunno cose my mom ezlink card wif her. but i told her mayb i'm going out wif dem. But at last, my mom gave her ezlink card 2 my brother! *cheese burger btol! ingat aru nk kuar..terus tak jadi!
Sori eh krg, aku tak leh kuar ngan krg.. Nampak nye, nari duduk pat umah jer ah ngan my sis.
Karang pon, cuma aku ngan akak aku pat umah. My mom and dad kuar ngan my couzin! Den my brother work, work and work!
aku nak kuar!! tapi takder ezlink card! ezlink card aku, irah pegang pasal semlm dia peh ezlink card hilang. haiz!!! BORING BORING BORING BORING!!!!

Anyway, rite now, i'm kinda mish Faiqal, and i don't know y..
I mish evrything abt him.
I mish e way he text me.
I mish e way he talk wif me on the fone.
I mish e way he hold on to my hand.
I mish e way he look into my eyes.
I mish e way he hug me.
I MISH EVRYTHING!
haiz..dis gonna make my cry again!
anyway, i just realised dat today is 110409. Kalo btol2, today will be my 1 mth wif faiqal. tapi mcm tak kesampaian! haiz!
Anyway faiqal, if you are reading my blog, i just wanna said thx 4 all e love and e memories!

SELAMAT TINGGAL FAIQAL!


Profile
the girl next door


Abby Aura
Abby, 17 this year. Live my lyfe with BF & GF. Charamel Chocolate Ice Blend♥

Lovelies Peeps
you're on your way

~ ♥Titi Airaa♥. ♥Syahirah shortt♥. ♥Muhd FaridzwanShah♥.

Dance With Me


Archives
gone with the wind

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012