Today early in e morning, text irah ask her if she wanna come to my house, but she ask me if I wanna go town wif her, since she felt so bored at home. So I just said okey, cose I felt e same way. Quickly get myself changed. Mit irah at ws mrt station. Took our train to city hall. Had our lunch at ljs, den we went to esplanade.Slacked at e rooftop for a while den went to e river.Fyi, I mish dat rooftop, cose dat place hold a lots of memories between me ,arep and e guys. Haiz! Do my mly project while irah took my hp and watch citer oh baby at sctv. Its Indonesia channel. Make a move from there abt 9 plus. Reached home abt 10.40.Text wif asri ngan zaidi for a while. Today its quite a bad luck for me. Oni me and irah know! Haiz.!! Enjoy looking at e picture peoples!
*Anyway, Ifah: sori eh aku ngan irah tak dtg,cose kita ingatkan tak jadi gi chalet kau nari kat downtown. Ika: bby. thx eh top up kan my hp. I love you lah ger! muack!
Profile
the girl next door
Abby Aura
Abby, 17 this year.
Live my lyfe with BF & GF.
Charamel Chocolate Ice Blend♥