<body>
Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I oredi give in and said sori toward eu. What more do eu wan from me.???? For once, stop with your EGO can.? I had enough wif it. Abt yesterday, its your fault.! You noe dat i'm criously in pain due to manses, but eu didn't care at all. Eu let me go home ALONE while i had to suffer the pain. I understand dat your frenz is there and eu need to entertain them but y can't eu just spare abt 30 mins of your time to send me back home.? If eu reali do care abt me, eu will do anitink to make sure i will be safe reaching home. But eu don't.! Eu totally DISAPPOINTED me.!! When i reached home, i expect dat eu will msg me and said sori. And i keep on waiting the whole dae for that msg, but i guess eu don't care abt me at all. Eu didn't even said sori after what eu have done.

At night, i try to contact wif eu cose i'm kind of worried when eu didn't contact wif me since i left your house that afternoon. Eu see, at least i maked an effort to contact wif eu even though i'm still upset wif your attitude but Do eu make ani effort to contact wif me. I guess the ans is NO.!!! Eu didn't make any effort.! So we talked otf, and i was expected dat eu will ask me hows my condition.? If i'm still having stomach cramp.?? But eu don't.! Eu didn't even bothered to ask anitink abt me.! Your attitude totally disappoint me.! So i put down the fone. And eu didn't even called back.

So as for todae, eu didn't even contact me the whole dae. I thought i don't want to make the first moved to contact wif eu bcose of yesterday. So i waited for your msg since morning until afternoon. Around 5 plus, i started worried about you. I wonder what are eu doing.? Are eu alright.? At last, i give in cose i noe dat in rlshp, one of dem nid to give in even though they are not in wrong.. So, I maked the first moved to contact wif eu. I text eu and i said sori even though its not my fault. Once again, eu disappoint me. Eu didn't even reply my msg. I guess eu didn't even bother to do that. I totally hate your EGO.! Your EGO totally SUCK.!!!

I'm wonder, why am i wasting my effort to contact wif eu and worried abt eu.? When eu yourself Don't even care abt me or worried abt me.? Until now, eu didn't even bothered to contact wif me. Mayb i'm not that important person in you life. That's why, eu didn't care about me. I guess i just have to leave eu alone. I just hope eu're fine. No matter what, I STILL LOVE YOU.!


Profile
the girl next door


Abby Aura
Abby, 17 this year. Live my lyfe with BF & GF. Charamel Chocolate Ice Blend♥

Lovelies Peeps
you're on your way

~ ♥Titi Airaa♥. ♥Syahirah shortt♥. ♥Muhd FaridzwanShah♥.

Dance With Me


Archives
gone with the wind

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012