
Hey3!! Sorry that I've been M.I.A for a while. Been stressed up with problems that been going on and almost break up with Aur. But thanks god that we settle our problems in a calm ways. I love u so much dear!!*hug and kisses*
Todae went to Anchorvale Park cose my school had an event at that place. Waked up around 5 am and get prepared. Mit Bby at my void deck around5.45am. Had our breakfast at kopitiam. Belanja Bhy Prata. Hahhax! Ard 6,45am, mit up wif Yanny. Maked a moved and walked all the way to Anchorvale Park. Bby went home. Reached there ard 7.45am and we were late. Went to our class place. Had our national anthem and then the event start. Me and Yanny didn't run, we just sat around and laughed at someone. Text with Bby, and how sad it is when bhy told me that he sick. Haish. After the event, went back with Ada and Yanny. Took 83 and i alight at Compassvale bus stop.
Went to Bby crib,slacked with him till 3 plus. Haish, kinda sad looking at Bby condition. Went home alone since Bhy didn't sent me home. Never mind, understand Bby!!!
*Bhy, harap2 u cepat2 sembuh k?? And jagan salah kan diri u pasal i sakit.. I LOVE U AUR!!*
