Today is the Big day for Bby, National Service at Jalan Bahar. =(:
kalo i bleh msg b, i msg k syg?? I will miz u syg.. Kalo i dah alek
dari camp, i will mit u..k lah i nk slip. Good night my dear. Luv and Mish u.
Muack muack!! '
Bby text me ard 12.25am in the morning:
' Syg todae is my enlistment 4 Ns... Bby jage diri baek2 tau.
Jgn notty2 bile i takder dgn b.. Jgn uat kerja bdh sume.. T bile i kt campkalo i bleh msg b, i msg k syg?? I will miz u syg.. Kalo i dah alek
dari camp, i will mit u..k lah i nk slip. Good night my dear. Luv and Mish u.
Muack muack!! '
Haish.. Wen i waked up, and i read dis, tears keep on rolling down. Criously, i mish my Hubby alots. Dear, You don't have to worry aites bhy?? I promised you i will tc of myself and everything gonna be the same. I will wait for your book out! =( I mish u dear....
