At this point of time, i can say that i am always happy whenever you are with me and i am so damn missing you every time the day is about to end and we are about to go home. I enjoy your company so much that every time we are together, time past really fast. Every second with you, is a laughter and it’s bringing me so much fun. I really learned to live my daily life with you.But there is one thing that i am afraid off. I am afraid that one day, those lips of yours will no longer kiss me. Your gentle touch will be given to other ladies and they will feel how secured they are. I hate to think that your eyes will adore somebody and not mine. I hope this would not happen and i would really never allow DESTINY do that to us.
I just want you to be mine forever and i want to own you always.
