We were just together this morning, but i hate the way i am feeling right now coz our moment of togetherness is gone. You went home and so do i. And now, i am feeling so much lonely and i’ve been thinking bout the way you talk, move, smile, laugh and everything.. I am missing everything about you so much and i really want you to be here with me this time.I guess this is what true love is.. It’s the way how you miss a person though you’ve just seen another a few hours back. Missing him the way as if you never seen one another for a long time.
And now, i am crying coz i want you here beside me. I want to spend this moment lying in your arms and laughing endlessly with you.. Baby, i miss you so much and i am happy coz i’ll be seeing you by tomorrow, but it seems like tomorrow is still a hundred days.. i really want to be with you now. Missing you makes me cry :(
Labels: e dae u will be booking in, Twmr
