I thought of you today but that’s nothing new,i thought about you yesterday and the day before. For every day, good or bad you'll always be in my head dear. I hope you understand how i feel towards you Bhy. This isn't just a joke or a silly lie. All this while i've tried my best not to make you mad at me, but i’m sorry if i had. I didn't have the intention to do that dear, u know that right?? But, even though you scold me, shout at me, show me attitude(when i do something wrong), i still love you Bhy!! I know you love me and I love you too Aur. U scared of losing me for the 2nd time, and I can see that you have change for the better. Hope this attitude will last forever. Not just for a few months or a few days. I hope that this relationship will be last long syg! You’re everything I need and everything to me. You know exactly who you are and what you want to be. You always make me smile by being there beside me, holding on to my hand, hug me really tight before i reached my crib, share with me with your stupid jokes, the way you love to criticize on peoples, the way you love to speak like in the KL Drift 2 and your favorite word, 'FOLLOW3'. So cute of you Dear. I hope you know how much I really do care about you. Every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist. There is a lots of reason why i love you so much bhy, but none of this words could really describe how much I LOVE YOU. I don't want to lose you for the 2nd time and i don't want your mistake to be happen again. And i can't wait to meet up with you because i miss you damn much dear!! I LOVE YOU NASRON BIN B
Labels: Things have change for the better
