Thx to those who cheer me up. I love you guys!! muack!
Moyang(yanny)
I've read your post. Aww, so swit of you Moyang. Jyeah, thx aites. I will stay strong. But its take time babe. And yup, i will forgive him, but i won't forget after what he have done to me babe. I guess u shld noe how i feel rite??? I love u Bestie, yanny!!!
WanShah(Bestie since sec 1)
Wan, thx cose u have been there wif me. U are the first guy and the first person to noe abt dis cose u were otf wif me wen all of dis were happen. And its abt 1am plus. U were there wif me up till 2am plus. U keep on asking me if I'm alright. U care about me even though u have problem wif Hanisah. Thx Wan! U keep on asking if I'm alright for the past 2 days. U ask me to call u. Abt me and Aur, things are getting better wan, *wink*.. Aniwae,Wan, sori aites i've been M.I.A from u since the dae i staed wif Aur. I noe i have been ignoring u for the past few mths. We are not like we used too. I'm sori aites. But no matter what, u are still my Best Buddy guy. Remember wen we used to hang out together?? Took pic together until almost everyone though you and me were couple?? Hahahahx! I mish you bestie, MUHAMMAD FARIDZWANSHAH BIN I... Hope u and Hanisah are getting better. Be strong aites, like me. *wink*
IkaToraSetan
Babe, thx aites for everything, the cigarettes, your ears, your hug, your words. Its reali make me better. Thx for your time yesterday. U called me wen i was crying and ask to mit up since u noe i'm feeling down. Sori cose of my ugliness crying. I noe its look bad. Hahahx! U sacrifice your time just for me. So swit dear!! I love you Bby Ika!! Aniwae, i'm sori cose u and Didi fought bcose u mit up wif me. =(
WaniTiara
Wani, thx for the advise aites yesterday. i reali appreciate it alots. u ask me to stay strong. I will Bhy. U noe i will do dat right. Even though we are not dat close animore, but u still be there wif me. I reali touch wif dat Wani. Jyeah, i'm gonna be strong. Its just take times. I love you Wani!! And its gd to see dat You, Irah and Ifah are getting back together. Do hold on your friendships aites. Afterall, its just a misunderstanding dat going on between u and them. And, stay strong abt your problems. I noe u are a strong girl babe. Cheer up aites. Love you Babe! muack
Darlink Azirah Drew
Darlink!!! I mish you tau!! do u noe dat??? hahahx! jyeah, i've read your blog. Huahuak! Thx cose u want to cry with me... So swit of u bhy!! But Never mind Dear, i noe u have your own problems. I will handle dis alone. I'm strong. I noe i am.. Its true that dis is not gonna be easy for me, after 9 mths plus being with him, and now then i noe everythings.. But i'm giving him the last chance cose that the oni things dat i cld do right now. Aniwae, since u oredi promise me dat one dae we will be going out, u better meant it aites Bhy!! I love you Darlink!!
Ezza Emalina
Hey Babe, i've read your blog. Its gd to hear dat u and Yeye are getting better. Both of you decided to ignore Aur. Criously, You and Yeye deserve to be together. Both of you look swit couple...Hope both of you last forever aites Bby???
And Ezza, the post u wrote abt me...
Its not your fault Ezza, its mine. I was the one being to stubborn to get myself in a rlshp wif Aur. Do u still remember the day you chat wif my sis at msn?? After you broke up wif aur.. And u were giving advise to me..Actually, I was there with her and i've seen your conversation with my sis. U see, after u give me all the advise, i still refuse to listen to you because on that of point time, I deeply in love with Aur. And i'm sori cose i've destroyed your rlshp wif Aur ... I noe its my fault.. I shld have not done dat. Abt the problem going on with you, me and Aur.. i understand your situation why u didn't tell me in the first place abt aur. U don't have to feel guilty about this aites. Jyeah, i'm gonna be strong. I noe i can do it. Thx for everything. I own u a lots Ezza. =P
Kak Farah
Kak, I know dat you are angry wif Aur right now cose after what he have done towards me and Ezza. I know u want me to break wif Aur, after what he have done. But i'm sori sis, i can't do dat. I noe u want the best for me. U don't want me to get hurt more.. But i reali can't break wif Aur. I still love him sis. I reali nid him to be here wif me. I give him the very last chance to change his behavior and he said he promise.. Sis, I'm sori cose i did not listen to your advise. You may call me anitink u want, but i reali hope u cld understand my situation right now. Thx cose u have been text-ing me for the past few days to just know how's my condition. I LOVE YOU KAK FARAH!!!
Moyang(yanny)
I've read your post. Aww, so swit of you Moyang. Jyeah, thx aites. I will stay strong. But its take time babe. And yup, i will forgive him, but i won't forget after what he have done to me babe. I guess u shld noe how i feel rite??? I love u Bestie, yanny!!!
WanShah(Bestie since sec 1)
Wan, thx cose u have been there wif me. U are the first guy and the first person to noe abt dis cose u were otf wif me wen all of dis were happen. And its abt 1am plus. U were there wif me up till 2am plus. U keep on asking me if I'm alright. U care about me even though u have problem wif Hanisah. Thx Wan! U keep on asking if I'm alright for the past 2 days. U ask me to call u. Abt me and Aur, things are getting better wan, *wink*.. Aniwae,Wan, sori aites i've been M.I.A from u since the dae i staed wif Aur. I noe i have been ignoring u for the past few mths. We are not like we used too. I'm sori aites. But no matter what, u are still my Best Buddy guy. Remember wen we used to hang out together?? Took pic together until almost everyone though you and me were couple?? Hahahahx! I mish you bestie, MUHAMMAD FARIDZWANSHAH BIN I... Hope u and Hanisah are getting better. Be strong aites, like me. *wink*
IkaToraSetan
Babe, thx aites for everything, the cigarettes, your ears, your hug, your words. Its reali make me better. Thx for your time yesterday. U called me wen i was crying and ask to mit up since u noe i'm feeling down. Sori cose of my ugliness crying. I noe its look bad. Hahahx! U sacrifice your time just for me. So swit dear!! I love you Bby Ika!! Aniwae, i'm sori cose u and Didi fought bcose u mit up wif me. =(
WaniTiara
Wani, thx for the advise aites yesterday. i reali appreciate it alots. u ask me to stay strong. I will Bhy. U noe i will do dat right. Even though we are not dat close animore, but u still be there wif me. I reali touch wif dat Wani. Jyeah, i'm gonna be strong. Its just take times. I love you Wani!! And its gd to see dat You, Irah and Ifah are getting back together. Do hold on your friendships aites. Afterall, its just a misunderstanding dat going on between u and them. And, stay strong abt your problems. I noe u are a strong girl babe. Cheer up aites. Love you Babe! muack
Darlink Azirah Drew
Darlink!!! I mish you tau!! do u noe dat??? hahahx! jyeah, i've read your blog. Huahuak! Thx cose u want to cry with me... So swit of u bhy!! But Never mind Dear, i noe u have your own problems. I will handle dis alone. I'm strong. I noe i am.. Its true that dis is not gonna be easy for me, after 9 mths plus being with him, and now then i noe everythings.. But i'm giving him the last chance cose that the oni things dat i cld do right now. Aniwae, since u oredi promise me dat one dae we will be going out, u better meant it aites Bhy!! I love you Darlink!!
Ezza Emalina
Hey Babe, i've read your blog. Its gd to hear dat u and Yeye are getting better. Both of you decided to ignore Aur. Criously, You and Yeye deserve to be together. Both of you look swit couple...Hope both of you last forever aites Bby???
And Ezza, the post u wrote abt me...
Its not your fault Ezza, its mine. I was the one being to stubborn to get myself in a rlshp wif Aur. Do u still remember the day you chat wif my sis at msn?? After you broke up wif aur.. And u were giving advise to me..Actually, I was there with her and i've seen your conversation with my sis. U see, after u give me all the advise, i still refuse to listen to you because on that of point time, I deeply in love with Aur. And i'm sori cose i've destroyed your rlshp wif Aur ... I noe its my fault.. I shld have not done dat. Abt the problem going on with you, me and Aur.. i understand your situation why u didn't tell me in the first place abt aur. U don't have to feel guilty about this aites. Jyeah, i'm gonna be strong. I noe i can do it. Thx for everything. I own u a lots Ezza. =P
Kak Farah
Kak, I know dat you are angry wif Aur right now cose after what he have done towards me and Ezza. I know u want me to break wif Aur, after what he have done. But i'm sori sis, i can't do dat. I noe u want the best for me. U don't want me to get hurt more.. But i reali can't break wif Aur. I still love him sis. I reali nid him to be here wif me. I give him the very last chance to change his behavior and he said he promise.. Sis, I'm sori cose i did not listen to your advise. You may call me anitink u want, but i reali hope u cld understand my situation right now. Thx cose u have been text-ing me for the past few days to just know how's my condition. I LOVE YOU KAK FARAH!!!
