



*thx sufiyan for this gift.Mit up wif My bestie at Garden. Thx babe for the birthday gift! Buat susah2 jer kau beli kan aku! and Jyeah! aku almost cry biler dpt ni! You noe hows my reaction just now. Malu sey! Sumpah gyler babs!
Ard 4 plus, Sufiyan came. Slacked with both at them at 103. Laugh alots with them. Thx guys for the day! :)
Wednesday, 23 June 2010(Birthday party at sentosa)
Wednesday, i had so much fun with my Bby Girls. Thx aites krg celebrated bday aku in advace. I did enjoy myself. Even though the first part, the plan mcm spoil cose of the raining, but den, after the raining, we did enjoy ourself. Thx BbyGirls! I love you! Muack
Wednesday, i had so much fun with my Bby Girls. Thx aites krg celebrated bday aku in advace. I did enjoy myself. Even though the first part, the plan mcm spoil cose of the raining, but den, after the raining, we did enjoy ourself. Thx BbyGirls! I love you! Muack
Labels: Thx sufiyan and Yanny for the gift




