'b tau tak i mrh sgt kt b? U noe how much i miz u tk syg? b tadi ckp nk g beli air je tapi lps 2 b gi isap rkk kn? tadi i nk tgk ur switest face puas2 bab u g mcm lame gytu kan.. b penting kan rkk dari mataer b sndiri..da tau nari i masok camp abe b uat i mcm b tk rindu i..'Syg dis post is for you. I tau b akan bace nye my blog. I'm sure u will use your frenz laptop or hp to view my blog. B, i'm criously sori pasal tadi. I shld have not done dat.
I dah buat B mrh, sedih dan kecewa terhadap i. I tak sepatut nye dkt bwh lama2.
But, i was wif Erma. I teman kan dier asap. N i didn't even asap. Trust me syg.
Lepas dier asap, she talk with me abt her problems, and dats why i lame dkt bwh.
I reali do mish you syg! And i'm crious abt that. Haish..
Tadi biler time i antar b dkt bus stop, and my bus came first and i mati2 tk nk naek walaupon b sampai tarik my tangan and org sume tgk kite. But i didn't even care abt them cose i nk b naek bus dulu. b nk tau kenape? Cose i nk spent time dgn b lame cikit even for a few mins. Every second that i spent with you, reali make my day dear. I'm criously sori Aur... Biler time bus b dah sampai, i tunduk all the way. I didn't even look at you cose i almost cry. N i didn't even know the reason why i feel like crying. Haish.... B, once again i'm sori syg.....
I dah buat B mrh, sedih dan kecewa terhadap i. I tak sepatut nye dkt bwh lama2.
But, i was wif Erma. I teman kan dier asap. N i didn't even asap. Trust me syg.
Lepas dier asap, she talk with me abt her problems, and dats why i lame dkt bwh.
I reali do mish you syg! And i'm crious abt that. Haish..
Tadi biler time i antar b dkt bus stop, and my bus came first and i mati2 tk nk naek walaupon b sampai tarik my tangan and org sume tgk kite. But i didn't even care abt them cose i nk b naek bus dulu. b nk tau kenape? Cose i nk spent time dgn b lame cikit even for a few mins. Every second that i spent with you, reali make my day dear. I'm criously sori Aur... Biler time bus b dah sampai, i tunduk all the way. I didn't even look at you cose i almost cry. N i didn't even know the reason why i feel like crying. Haish.... B, once again i'm sori syg.....
