
Hey dear readers. Sorry that i didn't updated my blog for quite a few days. Been super busy with my life. In few more days, N Level will continue again. Another 4 more subject, and after that, school end for a mean time. Will be looking for job.
September doesn't work it out as what i expected. A lots of thing going on, only those who are close to me know about this. Sometimes there’s nothing to say. Sometimes silence expresses more than words. Picking up the phone, dialing a number.. it can do more damage than good. But humans are afflicted with this obsessive desire to talk things to death. So we make things worse, just by trying to make it better. And just because I try not to talk about it doesn’t mean that I am over it, that I feel better, or that I am ever going to be okay. Sorry for pushing you out of my life. That is the best way for us. You know the reason.
Labels: Things doesn't work it out

