Today is the day of our Graduation day. Its not that fun as what i expected it to be. tsk! Had some performance from our Teachers and a Video clip from each of our class. After that, had some Buffet. Slacked for while with Yanny, Rafiqah, Atiqah and also Syahirah. Spent our time in school for the last time. Took picture with them. Ard 1.10pm, we make a moved. Randomly planned with Syahirah of watching Movie with her. Ifah tag along with us. Reached home, rest for a while, den get prepared. Mit up with Ifah and Syahirah at Zaki Void deck 1st, took bus 3 and bus down to Ehub. While on the way there, i received a msg from Yanny that one of our junior past away. Its Ginny, WX Gf. Haish. Everything happen too fast. Pity WX. R.I.P Ginny. :( Bought 'The Child Eyes'. The show is quite nice. Two Tumb up! :) I shouted most of the time. I swear the show is quite scary, but at the end of the part, its quite sad. You all shld watched that show. >.< . The show ended at 7 plus. Walked ard at Downtown East. 8.30pm we make a moved. Saw Nadiah , Aji and Taufiq. Hug Nad tightly. Syahirah took 89 while me and Ifah took bus 3. Overall, i has so much fun with those two lovelies. You noe i noe. :)
Anyway Syahirah, i'm sori if i'm the cause of everything. bcose of me, you're in that condition. I'm sori dear. :( I love you Syahirah! *wink*
