I miss my Boncit! I wonder what he will be doing right now? I guess, he still sleeping since its raining heavily. Boncit love to sleep when it's raining like cat and dog. I love watching Boncit sleep. He look so cute. Sometime when he were sleeping, i will took my hp and captured his face. Like the picture above ^^. Sorry B for captured you silently. I love you so much Dear!
Currently updating my blog and also msg-ing Moyang and also Ika. Aniway ika, cheer up aites! Hopefully nothing will happen to IBU. Just pray that her operation will be successfully. Must have faith Bhy. Cheer up. :) Right now, i'm just alone at home.
BORING TO THE MAX!! I don't even know what i should do.
From just now, I've been playing laptop.
Feeling restless. Tsk!
Another two more days parents will be back home. I miss my Mum and also Dad!! I want to hug them. When they are away, i just realized that i still need them. They are the most important person in my life, without them, i feel lonely. Now i know hows' my mum felt when she were alone at home and everyone were just busy with their own things. :(
Currently updating my blog and also msg-ing Moyang and also Ika. Aniway ika, cheer up aites! Hopefully nothing will happen to IBU. Just pray that her operation will be successfully. Must have faith Bhy. Cheer up. :) Right now, i'm just alone at home.
BORING TO THE MAX!! I don't even know what i should do.
From just now, I've been playing laptop.
Feeling restless. Tsk!
Another two more days parents will be back home. I miss my Mum and also Dad!! I want to hug them. When they are away, i just realized that i still need them. They are the most important person in my life, without them, i feel lonely. Now i know hows' my mum felt when she were alone at home and everyone were just busy with their own things. :(

