For the first time in my life, I'm not sure with myself. I'm not sure if i making the right decision or the wrong decision. Everything seems to be complicated. Its hard to pretend as if I'm a strong girl. April seems to be a bad month for me. You did something foolish that make me hurt a lots of times. What's the point having me in your life if you already started to contact with other person? You told me it's for the future if one day both of us went to our separate ways. When i asked for a break up, you didn't want to let me go. But why? If you already started to think about the future, might as well you just let me go now. Why can't you see I've been giving in a lots of time. Lots of tear I've been cried because of you. Your behavior. I used to think that you have totally changed. You're not like you used to be, but i guess I'm wrong. You have been doing a lots of shit behind my back. You have lied to me all this while. When the first time i caught you by having another Facebook account and you added all girls, i did ask for break up and you insist of not breaking up with me. And you promise me that you will delete it. And i trust you again which i should not. Yesterday, i do check that account if you have deleted, but you didn't. You still kept it and you keep on adding girls at your another account. Why can't you see that I'm hurt? Can't you see I'm suffer? Every night I've been crying thinking about this. I'm not strong enough to face all this. Yes indeed i may be laughing with you and smile when I'm with you, but deep in my heart, i feel like i want to cry. Why am i born with a soft-hearted person? I'm bruised!