Sorry for not updating my blog. I know my blog = DEAD! Hahahahah! But heck care, no one gonna read it anyway. Nyah~ So hows' my life so far, all i can say is, thank god that for this moment, everything is fine as per normal, it's just that my time table is getting bullshit! Almost everyday, finish at 5 or 4. Sad life right? Nyah~ But it's ok, i gonna try my best to come to school everyday. *pray so hard*.. Last Thursday, me and my classmates went to Yakult factory. I enjoyed that day with Siti, Azmidah and Muhammad. And i took lots of picture of me and Siti at Muhammad canon camera. I loike. Sorry Muhammad. :D
Oh yeah, i forget to mention that, so far Me and Aron are getting better. What i mean way better. For right now, everything is back as per normal. And i hope that it will go on till forever. I don't wanna lose you for the 3rd time. *actually more than 3 time* :D Baby, i will love you forever dear. You're the only one in my heart. No one else. Please don't hurt me again. Do you realize that, i will always forgive you when every time we fought because of your attitude cause i try to believe that one day, you will realize how much i have sacrifice for you. Sacrifice my sadness, hide all my tears in front of you. Another 17 more days, to our 2 YEARS Anniversary, and i wish we could last much longer, but not with lies, but with sincerity and honesty. No matter what, i will try to hold on 'FOREVER AURABABY, 100809' and i hope you will do your part to hold on to it too. I LOVE YOU NASRON a.k.a ARON.
Labels: Everything happen for a reason
