
I know, my blog is getting dusty. Oh well, no one is gonna read it anyway. Its already September 2011. Its the month of Hari Raya. This year raya is not as exciting as previous years. I'm not sure why, but the feelings, the atmosphere is totally different. I guess, everyone is busy with their own life. Hmm, change topic.
What should i start with? School~ It's the same routine everyday. Nothing new. BORRRRIIIINNNGGG~ Chey! Fake! Last Tuesday i had my CA. Hopefully i pass. Its OK if I didn't get a wonderful mark, but as long as i pass my CA, alhamdullilah. But i'm sure, my parents gonna be disappointing with me, like every year. Not gonna elaborate more...
OH YAH! I almost forgot, it's already 2 YEARS & 1 MONTH WITH NASRON. :D Bf surprise me with Vans shoes, Sandal and he pass me $$ to rebond my hair. Aww, bf is getting sweet . SAYANG MATAIR AKU YG BERNAMA NASRON! :D
