
Hey blogger! I know, im a such a useless owner who did not update you everyday. I ditch you quite a few times. Im sorry blogger. :)
Anyway, its already 19 November, and that's mean, im left with 4 days in school. Oh gosh, i'm gonna miss my Ite life in Bishan. Seriously, i really enjoy myself with my classmates. They are the best. We are like one big family. Gonna miss each of them. Hopefully, after our exam, all of us still contact with each other. I'm not gonna put high hope, but i really wish that those i'm close with, we still contact with each other. :)
So yah, exam this coming 28 and 30. This is the only chance i have to pass my exam. I need to go to Higher Nitec with the course which i want. I need to all out. So, i'm left with 8 days to memorize my notes. Total of 20 units. Hopefully, i'm gonna do well for my exam.
